David Goes Kiwi is Officially Online

kiwi

Back in June when I announced I was taking a big trip to New Zealand, I mentioned I would be opening up a new section of the site, called David Goes Kiwi.

Well, with my trip only days away, it’s finally here! You can find it at the easy-to-remember URL kiwi.raptitude.com. I’ll be posting my verbal and photographic accounts of the trip there, on a frequent but irregular basis. As far as I can foresee I will continue my twice-weekly articles here at Raptitude.

To get you acquainted with this new baby of mine, today’s post is on David Goes Kiwi. Enjoy.

Photo by Sh0dan

Learn to live in the present

Everyday mindfulness has transformed my life, and has for countless others. You can use it to reduce stress, deal calmly with trouble, and experience joy and peace throughout each day. Making it a habit is easier than you probably think. Learn how.

Char (PSI Tutor:Mentor) October 12, 2009 at 5:08 am

How fun~ hope you can keep up with yourself ~:-)

I’m an avid traveler-without-moving.

Lisis October 12, 2009 at 7:09 am

I read it… I love it… I subscribed!

.-= Lisis´s last blog ..Adventure: The Lake Champlain Giant Pumpkin Regatta =-.

Erin October 12, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Looking forward to seeing the sights through your photos, and reading about your great adventure.
.-= Erin´s last blog ..Inspiration =-.

David October 12, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Thanks ladies. Looking forward to seeing your familiar avatars too, when I’m many miles from home.

Kaushik October 12, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Look forward to your pictures and adventures!
.-= Kaushik´s last blog ..Positive Thinking =-.

Srinivas Rao October 12, 2009 at 7:22 pm

I look forward to your Kiwi Adventures. When you learn to surf, let me know how it goes :)

Hayden Tompkins October 12, 2009 at 10:08 pm

Will it be whisked into my reader along with the regular Raptitude-ity?
.-= Hayden Tompkins´s last blog ..How to Sabotage Your Income =-.

David October 12, 2009 at 11:13 pm

I decided to keep it a separate blog completely, so you’ll have to subscribe to David Goes Kiwi also in order to get it in your reader.

The link to subscribe is here:

Nadia - Happy Lotus October 13, 2009 at 3:34 pm

So the time is here! Yay! Congrats on the new site too.

Safe travels and I definitely look forward to hearing about your journey. :)

David October 13, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Thanks Nadia. Seems like not that long ago that I was telling you about this big trip six months down the road. Time flies.

Nea | Self Improvement Saga October 13, 2009 at 5:38 pm

I’m so excited to read about your travel journey. I have a quick question. Since David Goes Kiwi is a part of Raptitude will it still come to the feed reader or do we need separate RSS subscriptions?
.-= Nea | Self Improvement Saga´s last blog ..What It Really Takes to Achieve the Impossible =-.

David October 13, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Thanks Nea. It is a separate RSS feed. I decided to keep it a totally separate blog.

The link to subscribe is a few comments above this one.